Last updated: May 10, 2023
Advanced Tarot Online (ATO) is a tool providing a possibility to do automated Tarot readings and interpret the outcome. To give you the best possible experience, we collect and store some certain information that let us tailor the Services best. The transmission of the data is secured with HTTPS and we do our best to secure all data from any third party.
Data We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to You. The information may be collected in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, you may want to sign in with your Google, Facebook, Apple or e-mail account. When you do so, we’ll use personal information, like your name or email address in order to better serve your needs and personalize your experience.
- Analytics and Research. Analytics data let us collect more general information, like device model, OS version. We may also collect more detailed information like: details of how you used our service, such as the time you spend using the Services, your IP address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Emails and messages from You. We'll keep emails or any other kind of communications you send us to be able to assist you and resolve any issue or request as thoroughly as possible.
- Personalized Advertising. The services are not intended for children under the age of 17 and we use AdMob from Google to show ads in the free version of the app (excluding premium version). AdMob collects data and uses a unique identifier on your device to show relevant ads for you. The personalized advertizing is served via the Google Mobile Ads SDK. Google may use the advertising ID from your device to generate interests and demographics and other data to serve better targeted ads to you. You can revoke your consent for personalized advertising in the app any time by changing ad settings found at the bottom of the main menu. Also, see the Google page to opt-out of personalized advertising here or alternatively visit this site.
- Non-personalized Advertising (NPA). You can choose to be served ads not based on your past behavior in the free version of the app. Still they are targeted using contextual information, including coarse (such as city-level) geo-targeting based on current location, and content in the app.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Services to: create and manage your account, email you regarding your account or order, fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Services, increase the efficiency and operation of the Services, prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Services, notify you of updates, respond to your requests, give support for the Services and assist law enforcement.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
Third Party Business Partners
Advanced Tarot Online (ATO) uses third-party vendors, services, and hosting partners, all of whom are GDPR-compliant and provide the necessary safeguards required. We use these third-party services to furnish the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Services, you retain all rights to your data. We will never share your personal data with a third-party without your prior authorization, and we will never sell data to third parties.
AdMob allows ads from additional third-party ad technology providers. Base on your consent we share some of your data with ad technology providers who are allowed to serve and measure ads in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the UK, to support ad delivery, ad measurement, and other functions. In compliance with Google's EU user consent policy a list of all ad technology prividers we may share data with can be found here.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
The hosting facilities for the Services are situated in Poland and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the processing of personal data. The processing takes place in the European Union but some of these data may be transferred to the countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such case, the transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) will be protected by appropriate safeguards, approved by the competent data protection EU authorities.
Retaining And Deleting Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than it is necessary.
We will retain your personal data for such reasons: tax and accounting, analytical, legal claims - for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of deleting your account.
We may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Your rights under data protection law
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- The right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data - please, use the contact details below.
Cookies, anonymous identifiers and SDKs
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server and is stored by your browser. Cookies may not contain any information that personally identify you, but they can inform us about your certain preferences (for example the Tarot deck you used last time or the language you have selected). If you block cookies in the website version of the Services you will not be able to use all the features of the Services.
- Authentication and status. We identify you and know if you are signed in or not.
- Personalization. We store information about your certain preferences.
- Analysis. We try to analyse the use and performance of the Services.
In compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), users in the EEA (European Economic Area) will see a message asking for their cookie consent.
As formerly stated, the free version of our app (not the website) features personalized advertising that is implemented through the use of anonymous identifiers or Mobile Ads SDK from Google and the Services are absolutely not intended for children under the age of 17. In compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and other international laws (e.g. Privacy Act of 1988 in Australia, Data Protection Act in the UK, PIPEDA in Canada, PDPA in Singapore and Malaysia), users in the EEA (European Economic Area) and other areas will see a message asking for their personalised advertising consent. In compliance with the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), we disable data collection for users in California USA who will only see generic ads.
The free version of our app (not the website) also features non-personalized advertising (NPA). Although non-personalized ads don’t use mobile ad identifiers for ad targeting, they do still use mobile ad identifiers for frequency capping, aggregated ad reporting, and to combat fraud and abuse. Therefore, in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and other international laws, users will see a message asking for their non-personalised advertising consent.
The paid version of the app and the website version do not feature any advertising at all.
We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about the users of the Services and stores some information on your device using cookies or SDKs (Software Development Kits). We collect the information to generate reports on the use of the Services. For more information on how Google uses the collected information, please visit Google policies websites concerning partner sites and privacy.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address.