Terms and Conditions for Advanced Tarot Online (ATO)
Last updated: Dec 27, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the application as well as web version of ATO (the "Services”) operated by ILT (Illegal Direct) Piotr Gruszczynski ("us", "we", or "our”). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Services. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms, you will not access the Services through automated or non-human means and your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Services for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
The Services are intended for users who are at least 17 years old. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 17 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not under the age of 17.
User Types And Availability of the Services
There are three user types that can access the Services.
- Unregistered Users meaning Android or Apple device users who can use the Services for free. We show ads to such users. Some features of the Services are limited.
- Registered Users meaning Android or Apple device users who have registered with the Services and can use the Services for free. We show ads to such users. Some features of the Services are less limited.
- Subscribers meaning Android users or web version users who choose to subscribe to one of the paid plans. We do not show ads to such users.
Users running Apple's operating systems access the Services for free. They cannot become Subscribers as paid plans are unavailable for Apple devices at the moment.
If you choose to become the Registered User or the Subscriber you agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
You may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers like Google or Facebook (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by providing your Third-Party Account login information. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your third-party accounts is governed solely by your agreement with such third-party service providers. We make no effort to review any Third-Party Account’s content for any purpose - we just use login information.
We perform regular routine backups of data, but in some very rare cases some of your account data (e.g. history layouts) may be lost due to unforeseen circumstances, like e.g. hardware failure. You agree to indemnify us from liability for such losses, although we will give our best such situations not to occur.
You can delete your account any time in user account settings. All your data including email address will be ereased immediately.
To subscribe to one of the plans you need to be the Registered User. Subscriptions are not available on Apple devices at the moment.
Purchases and Subscriptions are subject to the payment terms and conditions of the mobile platform (e.g., Google’s Android OS, Stripe) from which you make your purchase. We do not control or manage the payment process; please review the relevant terms and conditions with the applicable platform provider before making any In-App Purchases.
The Services are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). Subscribing to one of the plans gives you access to the features of the Services for the duration specified by the plan. At the end of the first period, you will be charged the price of the first period of the subscription, according to the selected plan, and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will immediately lose access to the Services.
We offer a free, one-time, trial access once you select your preferred plan. The free trial shall last for a period of 7 days. After the 7 day free trial, regular price for the selected plan will be charged. When you sign up for the free trial, you will be required to submit payment details, as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes. If you wish not to continue using the Services once the free trial ends, you must cancel your subscription here, before the trial ends. Reminder emails may be sent before the first payment is due.
We will notice you if payment fails for any reason. It is your responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the website and the application.
You agree to release, indemnify and hold us harmless from any and against all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to Your use of the Services, Your connection to the Services, Your violation of these Terms or Your violation of any rights of another.
This application is for entertainment and learning purposes only and does not provide predictions of any kind, including predictions who you are or any assessments of personality, personal attributes or character traits of anybody. You are not and you SHOULD NOT be anyhow bound by our interpretations of Tarot readings and you agree to indemnify us from liability of your actions and decisions that may result from using the Services.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us (e.g. links to websites concerning included Tarot decks).
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
If you access the ATO website via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms. You shall not:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application.
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application.
- Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application.
- Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application.
- Use the application for any revenue generating endeavour, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time.
- Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application.
- Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use our mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”):
- The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilises the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service.
- We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms and conditions of this mobile application, license contained in these Terms or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application.
- In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application.
- You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application.
- You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this mobile application license contained in these Terms, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms and conditions in this mobile application license contained in these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
You agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services ("Submissions"), provided by You to us are non-confidential and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to You.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services are our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, all tarot cards interpretations, graphics, all media (the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Services and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you require any additional information or have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Services are owned and operated by ILT (Illegal Direct) Piotr Gruszczynski, Al. Waszyngtona 26/42, 03-910 Warsaw, Poland.